Weather in February in Alexander Bay
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 13:07.
Weather Trend Graph for February in Alexander Bay, South Africa
Alexander Bay Weather in February Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexander Bay:
- Maun, Botswana - 1192.5 kms (741 miles) NE
- Windhoek, Namibia - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) N
- Tshane, Botswana - 747.1 kms (464.3 miles) NE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 1198.9 kms (745 miles) E
- Keetmanshoop, Namibia - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) NE
- Upington, South Africa - 475.3 kms (295.3 miles) E
- Kimberley, South Africa - 819.7 kms (509.4 miles) E
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 965.5 kms (600 miles) E
- Maseru, Lesotho - 1080.9 kms (671.7 miles) E
- East London, South Africa - 1196.6 kms (743.6 miles) ESE
- Cape Town, South Africa - 632.6 kms (393.1 miles) SSE
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 1059.6 kms (658.5 miles) SE