| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 11:58.
Weather Trend Graph for September in Alexander Bay, South Africa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexander Bay:
- Maun, Botswana - 1192.5 kms (741 miles) NE
- Windhoek, Namibia - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) N
- Tshane, Botswana - 747.1 kms (464.3 miles) NE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 1198.9 kms (745 miles) E
- Keetmanshoop, Namibia - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) NE
- Upington, South Africa - 475.3 kms (295.3 miles) E
- Kimberley, South Africa - 819.7 kms (509.4 miles) E
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 965.5 kms (600 miles) E
- Maseru, Lesotho - 1080.9 kms (671.7 miles) E
- East London, South Africa - 1196.6 kms (743.6 miles) ESE
- Cape Town, South Africa - 632.6 kms (393.1 miles) SSE
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 1059.6 kms (658.5 miles) SE